Starting a new business or running a current business can be a challenge due to the maze of laws and regulations that must be adhered to. At the Nittany Group, we can help guide you over these hurdles that you will inevitably face. We understand that your time is precious, and the more time you spend on insuring your business is adhering to the law, the less time you are growing your business. Our goal is to provide you fast and easy compliance with the laws and regulations of our Commonwealth, and therefore your attention can be focused where it is needed, your business. We can assist you in a multitude of corporate law matters, including:
- Non-Profit Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Fictitious Names
Corporate Document Drafting
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
Whether your are an established company or just creating your own business, you operate daily under the guise of contracts. A well-written contract can be the difference between successful business dealings and ones plagued with disagreements and misunderstandings. When your business is entering into, creating, or reviewing your rights pertaining to a previously executed contract, it is beneficial to have an attorney review your rights. Whether an employee agreement, purchase agreement or service provider agreement, it is usually advisable to seek legal counsel.
At the Nittany Group, we take the necessary time to help our clients fully understand the contract or business deal they are entering into. We understand the significance of contracts and how they may affect all types of business ventures. Our attorneys can help your business perform the following contractual services with full confidence in the outcome:
- Contract Negotiation: We help negotiate the terms and conditions of a contract to assure our clients interest are protected, and that their goals are being met.
- Contract Drafting: We help construct the contract by taking input from both parties and work to draw up a contract that fits our clients current, and future needs.
- Contract Review: We walk our clients through the contract to explain their rights and obligations. We can provide our clients with a working knowledge of the contract so they can ensure they are in compliance.
If you have any further questions please check out: Frequently Asked Business Law Questions